By Lavinia Plonka, GCFP
2 CDs, 1 hour and 45 minutes
5 Feldenkrais Lessons
How can we get the most out the air we breathe?
We know breathing is essential for survival, but breath can also affect your posture, mood, sleep and even
This program offers a guide to
understanding your breathing choices so you can improve the
quality of everything you do.
These Awareness Through Movement lessons are short enough to enjoy during a break in your day, yet
comprehensive enough to provide a rich experience connecting
your breath to daily activities.
Lavinia Plonka, who has been a movement
specialist for over 35 years, connects the lessons with research and
commentary to enrich your experience.
- Introduction - Listen Now
- Lesson 1 - Room to Breathe
- Where does the Breath move?
- Lesson 2 - The Moving Parts
- Everything is Vibration
- Lesson 3 - Breath and Sound
- Inspiration / Respiration
- Lesson 4 - Your Lungs are in There!
- Breath and the Emotions
- Lesson 5 - Quieting the Breath