0 item(s) in cart
View All Products
General Health and Wellness
Athletics (golf, running, water)
Featured Products ...
All Products ...
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
| Inside Moves: Carriage of the Head
Inside Moves: Carriage of the Head
Dr. Jeff Haller, PhD
12 DVDs covering 7 days
Often we finish a FI lesson helping a person with the “carriage of their head”. It is high art to help a person with how their head rests and functions on their spine. To master this art requires you to integrate four fundamental aspects into your practice when giving lessons
1. Foundational knowledge
2. Your own self-organization
3. Your ability to assess what a person wants, needs and can accept
4. Your ability to execute a lesson plan
Through ATM®, lecture/demonstrations, and hands on practice we will work in depth to refine your ability to give FI® lessons that improve how our clients support their heads.
Our studies will include:
• Assessing how a person organizes their head in action
• The role our feet and skeleton play in support of the head
• Preparation of the torso and spine for support of the head
• Work with our own self-organization for lifting and supporting the head
• Holding the head and refining movements with the neck and torso
• Organizing the eyes with the movements of the head
Bonus: 12 FI lessons given to students at the end of the training
All seven Jeff Haller DVD workshops by can be purchased for $1499, a savings of nearly $300.
Jeff Haller studied directly with Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, the founder of the
®. In 1983 he graduated with the professional training program in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Add to Cart:
Copyright © 2014
. Powered by
. Design by
iChoze Internet Solutions