0 item(s) in cart
View All Products
General Health and Wellness
Athletics (golf, running, water)
New Products ...
Featured Products ...
All Products ...
Shipping & Returns
| Growing Young
WEEKEND WORKSHOP IN FELDENKRAIS-AWARENESS THROUGH MOVEMENT
PRESENTED BY ALAN QUESTEL IN LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND, MAY 28/29, 2011
Discovering, laughing, wondering, playing, giggling, novelty, joy, enjoyable challenges, having fun, being silly, doing something 'just because'...
How often do you find yourself in one of these experiences...as often as you used to...as often as you would like? The pleasure you enjoyed as a child, from just rolling around and playing, is embedded in movement and is easier to re-discover than you might imagine. Utilizing Feldenkrais - Awareness through Movement lessons you will explore all these facets of your self and find greater access to discovery, novelty, wonder, playfulness, laughter, joy, fun, silliness, enjoyable challenge, giggles, and doing something 'just because'...
Guaranteed to be fun! Get ready to enjoy!
1) Intro / Learning/ Self Image / How to do the lessons 24:05
ATM 1: Easy Rolling
1) Discussion: Feeling heavier / How we connect to ourselves…listen to ourselves / Childish...childlike 05:36
2) Talk: What makes us old? / Birthdays / Attitude - abilities - routine 09:53
ATM 2: Habits!
4) Discussion: Our muscular habits / Knowing about our habits 02:59
5) Talk: What changes as we get older? 01.36
1) ATM 3: Going from sitting to sitting
2) Discussion: Pain / Unstable or mobile? 05:51
ATM 4: Long leg rolling and...!!! #1
1) Discussion - Challenge / Using ourselves differently / Movements AND ideas / Courage / Small windows / Small successes / What would be different if... / When I first felt old / Comfort 17:48
ATM 5: Long leg rolling and...!!! #2
3) Discussion - Cloud 7 / Getting comfortable acting in ways we don't usually act / If we change...they have to change 04:16
ATM 6: Folding and unfolding...a different kind of fun
2) Discussion: Being vulnerable / Moving in the six cardinal directions / How our muscles work in opposition 09:38
1) ATM 7: Fun and challenge with your hands and feet 42:51
1) Discussion: Inner authority / Exercising our brains / Responses in unexpected places / How does a mother do that? 04:51
ATM 8: Really rolling
3) Discussion: Florence and Rosetta / Feeling successful and continuing to learn 02:31
Complete recording time: 6h 36:55
Add to Cart:
Copyright © 2015
. Powered by
. Design by
iChoze Internet Solutions